WELCOME TO KARMA STUDIO!
Karma Studio is a home for dedicated yoga practitioners as well as for beginners. Karma Studio' founder and director is Ms. Jattamarie Rauhaluoto, who has completed Ashtanga Yoga's 1. and 2. series Teacher Training with Tim Miller. Jattamarie is teaching mostly Ashtanga Yoga and Pranayama, but from time to time you’ll also find more gentle yoga classes such as Hatha and Yin in the schedule.
In addition to the weekly yoga classes there are also enrollment based yoga courses such as Ashtanga Yoga Workshops, Prenatal, Baby, Kids and Family Yoga. Or maybe you are interested in one-on-one yoga classes? Karma Studio offers privates and corporate classes.
Welcome to the premium yoga studio where magic happens!
SCHEDULE & RESERVATIONS
Make your reservations via Karma Online Schedule where you’ll find all class and workshop descriptions in English. All classes can be led in English. Complimentary yoga mats, blocks, straps and blankets available. You are also welcome to use your own yoga gear.
- 27 February – 22 March Kids Yoga & Morning Yoga with Jattamarie Rauhaluoto (FI) in Barcelona, Spain.
- 23 March – 1 April 2018 Ashtanga / Yin / Baby / Prenatal / Pranayama with Jattamarie Rauhaluoto (FI)
- 27 – 29 April 2018 Yoga & Pranayama with Jattamarie Rauhaluoto (FI)
- 18 –20 May 2018 Yoga & Pranayama with Jattamarie Rauhaluoto (FI)
- 11 – 15 July 2018 Ashtanga Yoga Intensive with Taylor Hunt (US)
You can pay for single classes or purchase a multiple class package. You'll find all pricing options at Karma Online.
Payment options: cash, Visa, MasterCard, Smartum, ePassi, Ticket, Virike, Eazybreak etc.
If you have any questions, please contact Jattamarie Rauhaluoto (owner & director) by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karma Studio is located in the city center of Turku, close to the police station. It’s a 10-minute walk away from the market square towards harbour. The address is Eerikinkatu 38, and the entrance is on street level. See you on your yoga mat!